When Men Should Avoid Going for Massage
Although massage is generally enormously beneficial, there are a few occasions when you should avoid it. What are those occasions?
- Any serious medical condition
- A high temperature
- An infection or contagious disease
- Swelling, acute inflammation, bruising
- An open wound, recent scar tissue, skin infection, weeping skin condition, broken skin, rash
- Acute back pain, especially if the pain shoots down the arms / legs when you’re massaging the back / neck
- Undiagnosed lumps
- Varicose veins, swelling of veins, thrombosis. Thrombosis can be difficult to recognise as symptoms will vary from person to person. Show caution if you feel vague aching in one leg and go see a doctor.
- When you’re in such a rush that you know you wouldn’t be able to enjoy a massage.
Lapis might be a new girl on our roster, but this heart-stopping brunette is already making quite a name for herself in the South Kensington area of London. This 25 year old shapely goddess has a f...
Why the Commercial Side of Your Relationship With a Courtesan Is Important
Most men would like to spend their fi...
One of our beautiful blonde escorts, Jessica is the perfect example of sophisticated sexiness. She has style but she also has a sultry and sensual attitude that is hard to resist....